The Resource Did you hear about the Morgans?
- Did you hear about the Morgans?
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures and Relativity Media presents in association with Castle Rock Entertainment, Banter Films ; produced by Liz Glotzer, Martin Shafer ; written by Marc Lawrence ; directed by Marc Lawrence
- Feature films
- Murder for hire -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama
- Witnesses -- Protection -- Wyoming -- Drama
- Married people -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama
- Romantic comedy films
- Relocation (Housing) -- Wyoming -- Drama
- Comedy films
- Man-woman relationships -- Wyoming -- Drama
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Fiction films
- Meryl and Paul Morgan are a highly successful Manhattan couple. Their almost perfect lives have only one notable failure - their dissolving marriage. But they witness a murder and become the targets of a contract killer. The Feds, protecting their witnesses, whisk them from their beloved New York to a tiny town in Wyoming, and a relationship that was on the rocks threatens to end completely, unless with their new Blackberry-free lives, the Morgans can slow down the pace and rekindle their passion
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Florian Ballhaus ; editor, Susan E. Morse ; music, Theodore Shapiro
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some sexual references and momentary violence
- Language note
- English or dubbed French (5.1 Dolby Digital) dialogue, with English or French subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D53 2010
- Hugh Grant, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sam Elliott, Mary Steenburgen
- live action
ContextContext of Did you hear about the Morgans?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Did you hear about the Morgans?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://piedmont.library.link/resource/rk-KZ4ElxbE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://piedmont.library.link/resource/rk-KZ4ElxbE/">Did you hear about the Morgans?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://piedmont.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://piedmont.library.link/">Piedmont Regional Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Piedmont Regional Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...